Images are representations only.
5115A Signal CalculatorBrand: PR Electronics
- Redundancy measurement with 2 input signals
- Signal calculator with the four arithmetical operations
- Duplication of the input signal
- Input for RTD, Ohm, TC, mV, mA, and V
- Universal supply by AC or DC
- Within a few seconds the user can program PR5115A to a selected application using the configuration program PReset.
- A green front LED indicates normal operation, sensor error on each sensor, and functional error.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
- 5-port 3.75 kVAC galvanic isolatio
- ± 0.05%
Approvals & Certifications
- DNV Marine Standard F. Certificate No. 2.4
- EAC TR CU 020/2011
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- LVD 2014/35/EU
- 20° to 28° C (68° to 82° F)
- < 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- ≤ 600 ohms
- 0-20 mA Signal Range
- 250 milliseconds to 60 seconds mA/V Input (Programmable)
- 400 milliseconds to 60 seconds Temperature Input (0 to 90%, 100 to 10%)
- Linch R
- 19.2-300 Vdc
- 21.6-253 Vac
- 50/60 Hz
- -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- ± 1.6 mm
- ± 4 G
- Redundancy measurement of temperature by means of two sensors, where the secondary sensor takes over the measurement when a sensor error occurs on the primary sensor.
- Duplication of the input signal, e.g. from a temperature sensor or an analog process signal to two separate analog outputs.
- Signal calculator with four arithmetical operations: Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Example: Differential measurement:
(Input 1 * K1) - (Input 2 * K2) + K4
- Example: Average measurement:
(Input 1 * 0.5) + (Input 2 * 0.5) + K4
- Example: Different functions on the outputs:
Output 1 = input 1 - input 2, and Output 2 = input 1 + input 2
- Power supply for 2-wire transmitters.