Images are representations only.
3102 Pt100 ConverterBrand: PR Electronics
- High accuracy, better than 0.1% of span
- Slimline housing of 6 mm
- Excellent EMC performance and 50/60 Hz noise suppression
- Selectable < 30 ms / 300 ms response time
- Pre-calibrated temperature ranges are selectable via DIP-switches
- Flexibly powered by 24 VDC (±30%) via connectors.
- < 30 ms fast response time with simultaneous sensor error detection when selected.
- Selectable 300 ms response time when signal dampening is needed.
- High conversion accuracy in all available ranges, better than 0.1% of span.
- Meeting the NAMUR NE21 recommendations, the 3102 provides top measurement performance in harsh EMC environments.
- The device meets the NAMUR NE43 standard defining out of range and sensor error output values.
- A visible green LED indicates operational status of the unit and the input sensor.
- All terminals are protected against overvoltage and polarity error.
- Excellent signal/noise ratio of > 60 dB.
- ± 0.1%
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX 2014/34/EU KEMA 10-ATEX-0147 X, II 3 G Ex NA IIC T4 Gc
- DNV Marine Standard F. Certificate No. 2.4
- EAC TR CU 020/2011
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- FM 3041043-C
- GL V1-7-2
- IECEx KEM 10.0068X
- LVD 2014/35/EU
- RoHS 2011/65/EU
- UL 61010-1
- 20° to 28° C (68° to 82° F)
- < 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- ≥ 10 kOhms
- 0-10 V / 2 to 10 V Programmable Signal Ranges
- 0 to 23 mA Signal Range
- 0-5 V / 1-5 V Programable Signal Ranges
- 4-20 mA Programmable Signal Ranges
- < 30 milliseconds / 300 milliseconds (Selectable)
- Pt100 Temperature Range -200° to 850° C (-328° to 1562° F)
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)
- 16.8-31.2 Vdc
- -25° to 70° C (-13° to 160° F)
- ± 1.6 mm
- ± 4 G
- The 3102 temperature converter measures a standard 2-, 3- or 4-wire Pt100 temperature sensor, and provides an analog voltage or current output.
- The 3102 can be mounted in the safe area or in Zone 2 / Division 2 areas.
- Approved for marine applications.