Images are representations only.
5131A 2-Wire Programmable TransmitterBrand: PR Electronics
- Input for RTD, TC, mV, linear resistance, mA, and V
- 3.75 kVAC galvanic isolation
- 4...20 mA loop output
- 1- or 2-channel version
- DIN rail mounting
- The 5131A transmitter can be configured with the software program PReset using a standard PC and the Loop Link communications unit.
- The 2-channel version has full galvanic isolation between the channels.
- Separation of circuits in PELV/SELV installations.
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX 2014/34/EU Demko 99-ATEX-124572, II (1) GD [EEx Ia] IIC
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- LVD 2014/35/EU
- 20° to 28° C (68° to 82° F)
- 0.2 mA
- < 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- ≤ (Vsupply-7.5) / 0.023 ohms
- 4-20 mA Signal Range
- mA/V Input 250 milliseconds to 60 seconds
- Temperature Input 400 milliseconds to 60 seconds (0 to 90%, 100 to 10%)
- Linch R
- 7.5-35 Vdc
- -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- Independent channel jumper selectable inputs for current/voltage or temperature.
- Current input programmable in range 0...100 mA and voltage inputs in range 0...250 VDC.
- Linearized, electronic temperature measurement with RTD or TC sensor.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current / voltage signal, for example from solenoids and butterfly valves or linear movements with attached potentiometer.
- 4- or 3-wire connection automatic cable compensation or 2-wire connection with programmable cable compensation.
- Configurable sensor error detection including NAMUR NE43.