Images are representations only.
7410C Pt100 Temperature SensorBrand: PR Electronics
- Accuracy, IEC 60751 class A
- Red-lacquered lightweight metal housing
- Protection tube Ø 6 mm
- Ambient temperature range -50°C to +80°C
- The sensor element is a thin film platinum resistor - Pt100 - laboratory-trimmed to comply with the resistance values defined in the standard IEC 60751 DIN class A.
- The advantage of a thin film element is a very short response time.
- The Pt100 element is electrically isolated from the protection tube and the terminal head.
- The protecting tube measures Ø 6 mm. It is made of stainless, acid-proof steel W No. 1.4571/ AISI 316TI, filled with aluminum oxide powder.
- The terminal head is produced of lightweight metal and protected against corrosion through industrial lacquering.
- IEC 60751, Class A
- ≤ 2 mA
- 79 mm
- PG 16
- Temperature measurement in general work, industrial and storage facilities as well as cold and freezing rooms.