Images are representations only.
JRHL Series Pressure RegulatorBrand: LowFlow Valve
The JRHL Series line of low flow pressure regulators have the ability to handle low set pressures and very low flows with less offset than valves with smaller diaphragms.
The durable valve body and metal trim components are machined from ASTMA479 316L SST barstock.
The valve is outfitted with the rugged Jorlon diaphragm and Teflon, PEEK or EPDM seats for ANSI Class VI shutoff.Features
- In-line removable seat and trim facilitates in-line cleaning and maintenance.
- Barstock construction guarantees material integrity and quality surface finish.
- Two Cv offerings of 0.8 and 0.5 and four spring ranges guarantees a valve that will fit your application.
- Optimized internal volume.
- Proprietary Jorlon diaphragm material provides exceptionally long life.
- Soft seat material for ANSI Class VI shutoff.
- Can be used on continuous clean steam, and on non-cavitating fluids.