Images are representations only.
Model LE Linear Cable EncoderBrand: Red Lion Controls
The Linear Cable Encoder can provide an accurate, yet low cost solution for linear measurement applications.
Common applications include robotics, extrusion presses, valve positioning, textile machinery, and gate control positioning, just to name a few.
The LE has some unique advantages over other sensing solutions.
Using a stainless steel cable, perfect parallel alignment is no longer required and with a 50 inch cable reach, it can easily be mounted away from harsh environments.
The LE is available in a quadrature output, allowing the sensor to operate in positioning applications.Features
- 50 or 500 pulses per inch
- Stainless steel cable
- 0 to 50 inches of cable measurement
- ± 0.10% of Full Scale
- 0.034" Nylon Coated Stainless Steel Rope
- 10 to 50 feet, 6-Pin 4-Wire Cable/Connector
- Mating 6-Pin MS Connector
- 0 to 125 kHz
- 4.75-28 Vdc
- 80 mA - Maximum
- Full Stroke Length: 50" (1,270 mm)
- 0° to 85° C (32° to 185° F)
- NPN Open Collector, 250 mA - Maximum
- ± 0.015% of Full Scale
- Linear Resolution: up to 500 Cycles Per inch [0.002" (0.0508 mm) Per Cycle]
- Rise Time: < 1 microsecond
- Ripple: 100 mV peak-to-peak at 0 to 100 kHz