Images are representations only.
5223B Programmable F/L-F/F ConverterBrand: PR Electronics
- Pulse calculator / frequency generator
- Galvanic isolation
- ATEX I.S. version
- Analog current and voltage output
- PNP / NPN output, optional relays
- Universal supply
- The 5223 transmitter can be configured with a standard PC and the Loop Link communications unit, or delivered fully configured.
- 5 front LEDs, indicating f1 and f2 active inputs (not NPN), Dig.out.1 and 2 active outputs, and a programmable error signal.
- Analog current output can be configured to any current within 0...20 mA range.
- Voltage output range is selectable between 0...10 VDC and 0...1 VDC by use of internal jumpers.
- Input range: Frequency: 0...20,000 Hz, Sensor types: NAMUR, tacho, NPN, PNP, TTL, S0
- Output range: Current and voltage output: 0...20 mA / 0...10 V, Relay outputs: 0...20 Hz, NPN and PNP output as f/f: 0...1000 Hz, NPN and PNP output as generator: 0...20,000 Hz
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX 2014/34/EU KEMA 04-ATEX-1001
- EAC Ex TR-CU 012 / 2011 RU C-DK.GB08.V.00410
- EAC TR CU 020/2011
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- LVD 2014/35/EU
- 20° to 28° C (68° to 82° F)
- < 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- ≤ 600 ohms
- 2 A ac
- 250 Vrms
- 0-20 mA Signal Range
- < 60 milliseconds Analog
- < 50 milliseconds Digital Output
- 19.2-300 Vdc
- 21.6-253 Vac
- 50/60 Hz
- -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- The f/I function performs frequency to current and voltage conversion.
- The f/f function can be used for pulse division or multiplication and as a buffer collecting fast pulse trains.
- A scale factor may be entered in all functions. Using both digital inputs, pulse addition or subtraction are possible.
- The frequency generator function is used as e.g. a time base or clock generator.
- Input and supply polarity reversal protection.
- Current and voltage output signals galvanically separated from the supply and the inputs.
- Programmable digital outputs including NPN, PNP or relay options.
- ATEX units have input for mechanical contact and NAMUR inductive proximity sensor.