Images are representations only.
2279 AC/DC TransmitterBrand: PR Electronics
- Input galvanically separated from output and supply
- AC current measurement
- AC voltage measurement
- Current and voltage output
- 24 VDC supply or universally supplied
- Applicable in PELV/SELV circuits
- ±20% adjustment of the 0 and the 100% measurement rangeis possible at the front panel.
- Input and output ranges are programmable by use of internalDIP-switches
- Analog signal conditioning with microprocessor based gainand zero offset.
- Signals in the ranges 0.5...250 VRMS sinusoidal voltage canbe connected directly to the input, ranges are programmedvia DIP-switches and jumpers.
- Analog standard current output of 0/4...20 mA or standardvoltages of 0...1 or 0...10 VDC ranges are programmed viaDIP-switches and jumpers.
- Special currents and voltages within the signal range.
- Signal reversal e.g. 20...4 mA is possible in a special version.
- Universally supplied units have a 3-port galvanic separationbetween input, supply, and output.
- Mounting for a standard 11-pole socket which can be adaptedfor DIN rail or plate use with PR’s 7023 adaptor and 7024mounting keying.
Approvals & Certifications
- EAC TR CU 020/2011
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- LVD 2014/35/EU
- 20° to 28° C (68° to 82° F)
- < 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- ≤ 600 ohms
- 0-20 mA Signal Range
- 0-5 mA Signal Range
- < 1.5 seconds (0 to 90%)
- 19.2-28.8 Vdc
- 19.2-300 Vdc Universal
- 21.6-235 Vac Universal
- 50/60 Hz Universal
- -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- AC current measurement e.g. in connection with a current transformer or a current clamp.
- Direct AC voltage measurement.