Images are representations only.
4114 Universal TransmitterBrand: PR Electronics
- Input for RTD, TC, Ohm, potentiometer, mA and V
- 2-wire supply > 16 V
- FM-approved for installation in Div. 2
- Output for current and voltage
- Universal AC or DC supply.
- Programmable by way of detachable display front (4501), process calibration, signal simulation, password protection, error diagnostics and help text available in several languages.
- When 4114 is used with the 4501 display / programming front, all operational parameters can be modified to suit any application. As the 4114 is designed with electronic hardware switches, it is not necessary to open the device for setting of DIP-switches.
- A green / red front LED indicates normal operation and malfunction.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
- 3-port 2.3 kVAC galvanic isolation.
Approvals & Certifications
- DNV Marine Standard F. Certificate No. 2.4
- EAC TR CU 020/2011
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- FM 3025177
- LVD 2014/35/EU
- SIL Hardware Assessed for use in SIL Applications
- UL 508
- 20° to 28° C (68° to 82° F)
- ≤ 800 ohms
- 0-20 mA Signal Range
- < 1 millisecond Temperature Input (0 to 90%, 100 to 10%)
- < 400 milliseconds mA/V Input (0 to 90%, 100 to 10%)
- 19.2-300 Vdc
- 21.6-253 Vac
- 50/60 Hz
- -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- ± 0.7 G
- ± 1 mm
- Linearized, electronic temperature measurement with RTD or TC sensor.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current / voltage signal, i.e. from solenoids and butterfly valves or linear movements with attached potentiometer.
- Power supply and signal isolator for 2-wire transmitters.
- Process control with standard analog output.
- Galvanic separation of analog signals and measurement of floating signals.
- The 4114 is designed according to strict safety requirements and is therefore suitable for application in SIL 2 installations.
- Suitable for the use in systems up to Performance Level “d” according to ISO-13849.