Images are representations only.
9202B Pulse IsolatorBrand: PR Electronics
- Interface for NAMUR sensors and switches
- Extended self-diagnostics and detection of cable fault
- 1 or 2 channels
- Can be supplied separately or installed on power rail, PR type 9400
- SIL 2-certified via Full Assessment
- Configuration and monitoring by way of detachable display front (PR 4500).
- Selection of direct or inverted function for each channel via PR 4500.
- Advanced monitoring of internal communication and stored data.
- Optional redundant supply via power rail and/ or separate supply.
- SIL 2 functionality is optional and must be activated in a menu point.
- 1 green and 2 yellow/red front LEDs indicate operation status and malfunction.
- 2.6 kVAC galvanic isolation between input, output and supply.
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX 2014/34/EU KEMA 07-ATEX-0146X
- CCOE P337349 / 5
- DNV Marine Standard F. Certificate No. 2.4
- EAC Ex TR-CU 012 / 2011 RU C-DK.GB08.V.00410
- EAC TR CU 020/2011
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- FM 3034430-C
- IECEx KEM 06.0039X
- INMETRO NCC 12.1307 X
- LVD 2014/35/EU
- SIL 2 Certified & Fully Assessed Accessory to IEC 61508
- UL 61010-1
- 20° to 28° C (68° to 82° F)
- < 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- 0.3 Adc
- 0.5 Aac
- 110 Vdc
- 125 Vac
- -20° to 85° C (-4° to 185° F)
- 19.2-31.2 Vdc
- -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- ± 0.7 G, 13.2 to 100 Hz
- ± 1 mm, 2 to 13.2 Hz
- 9202B can be mounted in the safe area or in zone 2 / Cl. 1 div. 2 and receive signals from zone 0, 1, 2 and zone 20, 21, 22 including mining / Class I/II/III, Div. 1, Gr. A-G.
- Pulse isolator for transmission of signals to the safe area from NAMUR sensors and mechanical switches installed in the hazardous area.
- Monitoring of error events and cable breakage via the individual status relay and/or a collective electronic signal via the power rail.
- The 9202B has been designed, developed and certified for use in SIL 2 applications according to the requirements of IEC 61508.
- Suitable for the use in systems up to Performance Level “d” according to ISO-13849.