Images are representations only.
Model ARCJ NEMA C Face Mounted Motor Adapter KitBrand: Red Lion Controls
ARCJ Ring Adapters can be quickly and easily installed on foot-mounted motors with NEMA type “C” face mount end bells, or between motor and gear case flange.
The ARCJ ring, with integral junction box, is cast aluminum with precision machined mounting surfaces.
Kits are supplied complete with a 60-tooth sensing gear, factory installed magnetic pickup or HESS sensor, and mounting hardware.
The maximum recommended gear speed for all kits is 5,000 RPM.
Two ARCJ ring sizes and five gear bores cover the range of motor frame sizes.
- 10 feet (3 meters)
- 1/2" NPT Female
- Shaft (Gear Bore): 5/8 to 1-5/8" (15.875 to 41.275 mm)
- 3-Wire, 22 AWG with Stranded Drain Wire & 100% Foil Coverage, Grey PVC Jacket
- Reverse Polarity
- NEMA C
- 0 to 10 kHz
- NEMA Typical "C" Face Mount
- -25° to 70° C (-13° to 158° F)
- 1 V, Maximum
- NPN O.C. Transistor Output
- Hess Sensor: 8-30 Vdc at 30 mA - Maximum