Images are representations only.
3337 HART 7 Temperature ConverterBrand: PR Electronics
- High accuracy, better than 0.05% of span
- Slimline housing of 6 mm
- Excellent EMC performance
- Selectable 60 ms / 60 s response time
- Pre-calibrated temperature ranges selectable via DIP-switches
- Flexibly loop powered by 6.2...35 VDC via connectors.
- A 60 ms fast response time with simultaneous sensor error detection when selected.
- Selectable internal/external CJC.
- Excellent conversion accuracy in all available ranges, better than 0.05% of span.
- Meeting the NAMUR NE21 recommendations, the 3337 provides top measurement performance in harsh EMC environments.
- The device meets the NAMUR NE43 standard defining out of range and sensor error output values.
- All terminals are protected against overvoltage and polarity error.
- High galvanic isolation of 2.5 kVAC.
- Excellent signal/noise ratio of > 60 dB.
- ± 0.05%
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX 2014/34/EU KEMA 10 ATEX0147 X, II 3 G Ex NA IIC T4 Gc
- DNV Marine Standard F. Certificate No. 2.4
- EAC TR CU 020/2011
- EMC 2014/30/EU
- FM 3041043-C
- GL C1-7-2
- IECEx KEM 10.0068X
- LVD 2014/35/EU
- RoHS 2011/65/EU
- UL 61010-1
- < 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- ≤ (Vsupply-6.2) / 0.023 ohms
- 20-4 mA Programmable Signal Ranges
- 4-20 mA Programmable Signal Ranges
- DIP Mode: < 60 milliseconds (0 to 90%, 100 to 10%)
- HART Mode: 60 milliseconds to 60 seconds, Programmable (0 to 90%, 100 to 10%)
- Pt100 Temperature Range -200° to 850° C (-328° to 1562° F)
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)
- 6.2-35 Vdc
- -25° to 70° C (-13° to 160° F)
- ± 1.6 mm
- ± 4 G
- The 3337 temperature converter measures a standard Pt100, TC J and K temperature sensor, and provides an isolated passive analog current and HART signal output.
- High 2 port isolation provides surge suppression and protects the control system from transients and noise.
- The 3337 can be mounted in the safe area or in Zone 2 / Division 2 areas.
- Approved for marine applications.