Images are representations only.
Model RRDC2 Retroreflective SensorBrand: Red Lion Controls
The Model RRDC2 is a miniature, DC powered, retroreflective photoelectric sensor.
The “visible” LED light beam allows for easy alignment and is modulated, to provide immunity to ambient light.
The small beam size makes it a good choice for detecting relatively small objects.
In operation, the visible LED light beam is directed at a retro reflective target.
An object breaking this beam will trigger the output.Features
- Easily fits most any mounting situations
- Exceptional optical performance
- 10-30 Vdc operation with reverse polarity protection
- Display operating status LEDs are visible from 360°
- Rugged sealed housing, protected circuitry
- Less than 1 Milliseconds output response for excellent sensing repeatability
Approvals & Certifications
- UL (C,US) File #E71083
- 6.5 feet (2 meters)
- 6.5 feet (2 meters) 4-Wire PVC Cable
Enclosure, Body Material
- NEMA 6
- 90% Relative Humidity at 50° C (122° F), Non-Condensing
- Right-Angle & Side-Mount Mounting Bracket
- -20° to 70° C (-4° to 158° F)
- Off-State Leakage Current: < 50 μA at 30 Vdc
- On-State Saturation Voltage: < 1 V at 10 mA
- On-State Saturation Voltage: < 1.5 V at 100 mA
- Rating: 100 mA - Maximum
- Difuse & Retroreflective Mode: 600 µs (On/Off)
- Opposed Mode: 375 µs (OFF)
- Opposed Mode: 750 µs (ON)
- 10-30 Vdc (10%, Maximum
- Diffuse & Retroreflective Mode: 150 µs
- Opposed Mode: 100 µs